In a world...
...Where a wide open Oscar race features TEN nominees for Best Picture.
...Where an ex-wife and ex-husband vie (rather cordially) for Best Director.
The creators of last week's Olympic Winter Games trivia and last year's Red Carpet Rangle present: 50 trivia questions. 5 daily tournaments. 1 game that plays you!
Coming Soon. Specifically, Monday, March 1st.
Week 69 Themes:
- Monday - Best Pictures: A look back at a few films that won Best Picture. And one that famously took multiple Oscars... except for Best Picture.
- Tuesday - Best Actresses: They've been old, young, ingenues, murderers... and all can answer the question, "Who are you wearing?" with wit and aplomb.
- Wednesday - Best Actors: Nobody ever asks who they're wearing, because they're all wearing the same thing. Seriously, dudes, how about some color?
- Thursday - The King of the World: His last two films made over $1 billion. Each. If that doesn't get you your own day of trivia, I don't know what does.
- Friday - 2009 Best Picture Nominees: 10 nominees, 10 questions. Coincidence? We think not.
Remember: 10 Qs per day, 1 per hour. Daily winner receives a $15 iTunes gift card. We also hold a daily drawing for 1 Ringorang T-shirt.
Don't forget our special contests: become our fan on Facebook and follow us on Twitter (@ringorang) to look out for those announcements. Twitter's also the best place to drop us a line if you have a Q about our Qs.