With Valentine's Day and the Olympic Winter Games on the horizon (sneak preview!), we thought we'd use Week 66 of the All-Purpose Question Everything Challenge to count our rings before they hatch. We also have the birthday of a defining Republican and, just for kicks, a bunch of letters we threw together to look fancy. FTW!
Week 66 Themes:
- Monday - Put a Ring On It: The unbroken line of a ring carries with it much symbolism. And several pop hits, too. What do you do, square?
- Tuesday - IA (Initially Abbreviated): And you thought it stood for Internal Affairs.
- Wednesday - The Radio Stars: Video didn't kill them, it just gave a face to the voice. Unfortunately, in some cases.
- Thursday - "Lady" Be Good: There are ladies, and then there are Ladies. Here's 10 notable examples of the latter.
- Friday - Honest Abe: 10 score and 1 year ago, Abraham Lincoln was born, I presume in a house made of Lincoln logs. To celebrate, we're offering one Q for every score since. (Trivia hint: a score is a group of 20. Also, he may have been born in a log cabin, but it most certainly was not made of Lincoln logs.)
If you win any particular day, you'll win yourself a $15 iTunes gift card! Play every day and you'll be eligible for our daily T-shirt drawing, too!
Remember, we do special contests through our Twitter and Facebook channels. Be sure to become our fan on Facebook and follow us on Twitter (@ringorang). Twitter's also the best place to drop us a line if you have a Q about our Qs.
*You may only win one iTunes gift card per game per week. To be eligible for Ringorang's T-shirt drawings, you must play at least 3 questions per day.