- Monday - Apocalypse Later: Nothing says "new year" quite like the threat of total world annihilation. So, we'll kick off the week with a cinematic quiz of apocalyptic proportions.
- Tuesday - The Beginning of the End: This quiz is devoted to first impressions, last words, and all those places where something starts and something else finishes.
- Wednesday - Can't Spell Diet Without D-I-E: Losing weight is a popular, if ill-fated, New Year's resolution. If you can ace this quiz, then you obviously know what I mean.
- Thursday - Coming Up Roses: Every new year brings with it a Rose Bowl. And this year, two of them! The BCS Championship is tonight at the Rose Bowl, so we'll take a look at various "roses."
- Friday - Gateways: A rose is a rose is a rose, but sometimes a gate is more than a gate. Here's 10 of the world's most famous points of entry.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Ringorang Themes: January 4 - 8
Happy New Year! Ready for the apocalypse? Or your new diet? The All-Purpose Question Everything Challenge is! Our trivia themes for next week, running every day form 8am to 6pm PST.