In conjuction with LoneRider Brewing Co. in Raleigh, NC, we'll be doing 10 gun-slingin', beer-swiggin', Wild West trivia Qs per day between the hours of 9:00am and 7:00pm EST (or 6:00am to 4:00pm for you Left Coasters). Head over to the My Games section to join.
Of course, Question Everything will run every week day as well (12 Qs from 8:00am to 8:00pm on the Pacific rim, or 11:00am to 11:00pm on the Atlantic) with five new themes:
- Monday - 90's Movie Quotes: You can't handle the truth of 1990s cinema! Okay, that's more of a paraphrase than a direct quote, but you get the gist.
- Tuesday - Life in the Fast Food Lane: While the Shotgun Betty Blast celebrates the Old West, Tuesday's QE celebrates America's revved-up, tricked-out, full throttle modern culture and the food that goes with it.
- Wednesday - The Invasion Will Be Televised: Extraterrestrials may or may not have landed on Earth, but they've certainly taken hold of some of our most cherished films and TV shows. We'll take you on a 12-Q journey from Alf to Zorg.
- Thursday - The Atomic Age: August 6th marks the 64th Anniversary of the atomic bombing of Hiroshima. For better and for worse, the world was suddenly dropped into the age of the atom.
- Friday - Action Figure Tea Party: When GI Joe was introduced in 1964, suddenly boys had dolls... er, action figures... to play with, too. A 12-Q look at some cherished pieces of plastic.