Week 59 of The All-Purpose Question Everything Challenge runs, as usual, from 8:00am to 6:00pm PST, Monday through Friday.
- Monday - Frosty Figures: December always brings a familiar cast of characters who spread Christmas cheer. And in some cases, Christmas fear.
- Tuesday - Joy to the Screen: Holiday films are a genre unto themselves. We take a look at 10 holiday classics.
- Wednesday - Festivus Foods: Because nothing says "Christmas" like excessively decorated eats.
- Thursday - Contemporary Carols: When Buddy the Elf said, "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear," we're not sure he was referring to Wham!
- Friday - On This Day: December 25th is a landmark day, and not just for Christians. Here's ten iconic moments, tragic deaths, and big births that happened to people whose name doesn't end with "of Nazareth."